California State Regional Center will prescreen, underwrite, compile offering materials, and monitor the on-going performance of all investment opportunities. Our project offerings include opportunities in the healthcare, education, entertainment and hospitality industries among others. Investments are structured to be made through separate limited partnerships specific to each project. California State Regional Center pools multiple investors into one project, both foreign and domestic, to minimize each parties’ exposure to risk. Each foreign investor who seeks a green card through the California State Regional Center will join a limited partnership. CSRC or an affiliate entity will be the General Partner for each limited partnership. Each foreign investor who seeks a green card through the California State Regional Center will join a limited partnership. CSRC or an affiliate entity will be the General Partner for each limited partnership.
The USCIS requires that some financial risk be inherent to the investment and specifies that third party guarantees are not allowed. As a result, we cannot guarantee the return of your investment capital. However, subject to these requirements, we make every possible effort to minimize investor risk by ensuring that investments are properly collateralized, the partnership is financially sound, and sufficient reserves are in place to make timely interest payments.
EB-5 Investment Cost
- $1,000,000 capital contribution ($500,000 in Targeted Employment Areas)
- CSRC administrative fee
- Legal fees vary according to the scope of work, but are unlikely to exceed $15,000 (CSRC works with experienced Immigration Attorneys that can provide a flat-rate fee options upon investor request)
- Immigrant Petition by Alien Entrepreneur (Form I-526) – $1,435 EB-5 visa filing fee, per applicant family
- NVC (National Visa Center) – $380 per family member
- Application to Adjust Status (Form I-485) – $1,010 ($930 plus a biometrics fee of $85).
Notes on fees:
Applicants 79 years of age or older are not charged a biometric fee; the fee total is $930.
For applicants under 14 years of age:
- Filing with the I-485 application of at least one parent have total fees of $600;
- Not filing with the I-485 application of at least one parent have total fees of $930.
Medical examinations are $145 for each adult and $125 for children under 15.
Petition by Entrepreneur to Remove Conditions (Form I-829) – $2,850 plus a biometrics fee of $85. An additional biometrics fee of $85 must be paid for each conditional resident dependent, listed under Part 3 or Part 4 on Form I-829.
California State Regional Center recommends that Investors funds be escrowed during the I-526 application period to provide security of funds. California State Regional Center has a strategic relationship with NES Financial for its EB-5 Investment Program.
NES Financial (NESF) is the nation’s leading provider of secure, transparent, and compliant financial administration solutions for EB-5 Regional Centers. Combining proprietary state-of-the-art technology and outstanding client services with subject matter expertise in EB-5 process, NESF delivers flexible and scalable solutions that safely process billions of dollars annually.
For more information, visit www.nesf.com/eb5.
- The Green Card – After you invest and your attorney submits your visa application, EB-5 visa processing takes approximately 4-6 months. Because processing times can vary greatly – we advise you to allow 6-9 months between the submission of your visa application and the issuance of your conditional green card (see Permanent Residency below).
- Permanent Residency – Once you have immigrated, you must apply to have ‘conditions’ removed from your green card after 1 year and 9 months in the United States. Processing can take up to 6 months. ‘Removal of Conditions’ means that all family members have permanent residency and your visa is no longer tied to your investment.
- Citizenship – EB-5 investors who have held a green card for 5 years are eligible to apply for US citizenship (Application for Naturalization – Form N-400).